PLS was established on the principal that success can only be achieved by maintaining a customer satisfaction level that surpasses that of our competitors. Satisfaction with your services is ALWAYS guaranteed.
Our team offers a large variety of on-site programs for locomotive breakdowns, as well as for Black Start Stationary Power Units. Preventative maintenance programs are available on a variety of timelines.
For your protection, Professional Locomotive Services, Inc. follows all FRA, AAR, OSHA, and manufacturer's recommended requirements. You can feel confident that we will get the job done safely and in a timely manner.
Comprehensive follow up with our customers to ensure total satisfaction with our services.
Precise understanding of customer's needs, emphasizing clear oral and written communication.
Commitment to providing our clients with a product that is unsurpassed in quality and workmanship.
Professional Locomotive Services, Inc. (PLS) offers high-quality repair and maintenance services on site. Our locomotive services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on a nationwide basis. Our customers include chemical, steel, and pharmaceutical companies, in addition to power generating plants and short line railroads.
Employment of a dedicated workforce with pride, enthusiasm, and innovation as fundamentals.
1. The information I have provided on this application is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any misrepresentations or omissions of any fact in my application, resume, or any other materials, or during any interviews, can be justification for refusal of employment, or, if employed, termination from Professional Locomotive Services.
2. In processing my application for employment, the Company may verify all the information provided my me.
3. I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein and the references and employers listed above to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment including a statement of the reason for the termination of my employment, work performance, abilities, and other qualities pertinent to my qualifications for employment, hereby releasing them from any and all liability for damages arising from furnishing the requested information.
4. I understand that as a condition of employment, I may be required to undergo and successfully pass a screening for alcohol and/or drugs, physical examination, and a background check.
5. In consideration for employment, I agree to comply with the policies, rules and regulations, and procedures of the Company and understand that my employment and compensation can be terminated with or without cause or notice, at any time, at the option of either the Company or me. I also understand and agree that no representative of the company, other than the President, has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specified period of time, or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing, unless it is in writing and signed by the President.